Thursday, April 2, 2020

Google Classroom & Contact Information

Hello everyone! I hope you and your family are doing well. My homework helpline will serve as a way to communicate with you while we are navigating our way through Google Classroom. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me in any of the following ways:

1. Email (jwiscount@northschuylkill.net)
2. Telephone 570-625-6018
3. DOJO
4. Google Meet on Tuesday & Thursday between 1-3 p.m. 
    https://meet.google.com/agu-evzd-bvo

Thank you so much for accepting the challenge of online learning. I know this may be difficult to adjust too but I am here to support you and your family in anyway I can. We will get through this together. Please be safe!

Mrs. Wiscount

1 comment:

  1. If you are a freelancer, then you can also use these types of work 2nd grade worksheets to help you stay on track with your schedule.

    ReplyDelete